About Our Digital Tech Service
• Client-tailored workflows
• Continuous focus & exposure monitoring
• Multiple secure backups
• Client & on-set viewing
• Live RAW processing
• Output & delivery
• Expert hardware & software troubleshooting
• 24/7 support
• Fully Insured
Experienced in Capture One Pro, Capture Pilot, Lightroom, Chrono-sync, Phocus, Bridge, Photoshop & Photomechanic.
Cameras include Phase One XF and IQ2, 3 & 4 Digital Backs. Nikon D750, D810 & D850.
Lighting Profoto D2, B1, B2 and pack lighting options.
Need equipment for your next shoot. Check out our rental equipment list.
Assistant & Digital Tech Rates & Equipment Options
Assistant Day Rate $150 - no equipment included. Well, except for my on-set survival kit.
Digital Tech Day Rate $300 - no equipment included. I will handle equipment as necessary, maintain computer tethering, backups and all necessary technical interactions to make sure your shoot goes as planned. Handling of all files and equipment are taken care of at the end of the shoot.
Digital Tech (with complete Tethering solution) ............... $400
• MacBook Pro computer & sun shade, iPad for viewing
• Hot backup software and hard drive
• Tether table, stand, cables
• ONsite battery power
• Capture One Pro
Software included: Capture One Pro, Lightroom Classic, Chrono-sync, Phocus, Bridge, Photoshop and Capture Pilot. In this capacity we will handle all aspects of behind the scenes technical activities to guarantee your shoot goes smoothly and your assets are protected.
Day rates include up to 10 hours. Half day rates are 1/2 the day rate and include up to 6 hours.
Behind the Scenes
• Dave Rosberg Media - Denver - https://rosbergmedia.com
• Jeffrey Vogeding - Los Angeles - https://www.jeffreyvogeding.com
• Evi Abeler - New York - http://www.eviabeler.com
• Jim Darling Photography - Denver - http://jimdarlingphoto.com
• Katie Warnke Green Earth Photography - Denver - https://greenearthphotography.com
Thank you for contacting Denverphotoscapes! We will get back to you ASAP.