My clients speak of professionalism, experience, reliability and calm demeanor as assets to their business. My technical knowledge frees the photographer to concentrate on the creative side of the project.
I custom-tailored workflows to match your needs:
• Including continuous monitoring of focus and exposure.
• Verification and backup of RAW files.
• Color management and lighting.
• Digital asset management and delivery. Both on set and post production
• Multiple secure backups
• On set client viewing is available via 27" Eizo calibrated monitor and 12.9" iPad Pro.
• Output and image delivery to match your needs. Image storing up to 120 days is an option
• Fully insured with commercial liability and equipment insurance.
With my large choice of equipment options I can be ready for your last minute shoot.
Consulting and Training
One on one training and support for Capture One
Custom workshops in Capture One, Tethering, and Grip Equipment
Custom hardware and software solutions
Experience and Qualifications
Experienced in Capture One Pro, Capture Pilot, Lightroom, Chrono-sync, Phocus, Bridge, Photoshop & Photomechanic.
Cameras include Phase One XF and IQ3 & 4 Digital Backs. Nikon D750, D810 & D850.
Lighting Profoto D2, B1, B2 and Broncolor LED lighting options.
Need equipment for your next shoot. Check out our rental equipment list.
Katie Warnke: The first time Larry assisted me, it was on a 40+ person headshot shoot on location far south of Denver, bringing his tether table, which was a big help. On the way down we talked about the job, what needed to be done once we arrived and what his role would be during the shoot. As soon as we arrived, Larry got to work without needing any further direction. We schlepped in the gear, he helped me set up and test the lights, he adjusted collars and even tamed flyaway hair. Larry hustled before, during and after the session. I would not hesitate to hire Larry again. Great assistant!!
Paige Green: Thank you so much, Larry. You made this job very easy.
Rick Souders Studios: Larry is the man. He has all the toys. If you want to impress your clients, hire Larry.
Digital Tech Day Rate & Options
Digital Tech Day Rate/10 hours $300
No equipment included. However I do bring my emergency kit.
I will handle your equipment as necessary. Including maintaining computer tethering, backups and all necessary technical interactions.
Handling grip and lighting equipment.
I will use my technical expertise to make sure your shoot goes as planned.
Handling of all files are taken care of at the end of the shoot.
Digital Tech Day Rate/10 hours & Equipment $400
Complete Tethering solution
16" MacBook Pro computer & sun shade, iPad Pro for viewing
Capture One Pro Enterprise
Hot backup software and hard drive
Tether table, stand, cables
ONsite battery power
Lightroom, Phocus, ChronoSync
Software included: Capture One Pro Enterprise, Lightroom Classic, Chrono-sync, Phocus, Bridge, Photoshop and Capture Pilot. In this capacity we will handle all aspects of behind the scenes technical activities to guarantee your shoot goes smoothly and your assets are protected.
Custom options are available to meet your needs. Please contact me for information and options.
Behind the Scenes
Available Tethering Stations
Studio with Large monitor, Studio basic, Studio optional EZIO monitor, In-field tether station with battery and iPad for image viewing through an iPad
Selected Client List
• Rick Souders - Souders Studios - Golden Colorado - https://www.soudersstudios.com
• Paige Green Photography - CA - https://www.paigegreenphotography.com
• Dave Rosberg Media - Denver - https://rosbergmedia.com
• Jeffrey Vogeding - Los Angeles - Boulder - https://www.jeffreyvogeding.com
• Evi Abeler - New York - http://www.eviabeler.com
• Jim Darling Photography - Denver - http://jimdarlingphoto.com
• Katie Warnke Green Earth Photography - Denver - https://greenearthphotography.com